what is fraxel laser skin resurfacing?
Fraxel provides the latest in Laser Skin Resurfacing technology. This non-invasive skin care treatment is clinically shown to help restore damaged skin and diminish the signs of aging, leaving skin looking youthful, radiant, and healthy.
what are the benefits of fraxel?
- Minimizes appearance of acne scars
- Can treat sun damaged skin, age spots & Melasma
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Helps clear uneven skin tone
- Can Tighten lower eyelids
- Helps create smoother, soften skin
- FDA Approved to Treat the face, neck, chest & hands
how does the fraxel laser work?
Fraxel laser skin resurfacing diminishes the signs of aging and rejuvenates skin by channeling state of the art fractional laser technology. A certified laser technician safely penetrates the skin with pin point laser beams, causing microscopic wounds that can stimulate cellular renewal, in effort to replace old, dull looking skin with new, rejuvenated skin. Laser resurfacing can also stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen, the protein responsible for keeping skin taught, flexible, and youthful.